We’re always glad to welcome new patients to Napoli Chiropractic Center. If this is your first visit to our clinic, please take a moment to review this information so we can make best use of your time. As always, please contact us with any questions or concerns. We are happy to assist!
Schedule your visit
Mon-Wed-Fri: 8 am-12 pm and 1:30- 6:30 pm
Tues: 8:00 am -12 pm and 1:30- 4:30 pm
Thurs: 8:30 am-12 pm
Sat: By Appointment
To make an appointment, call 763-427-2400.
Find our location
Napoli Chiropractic Clinic is conveniently located at 3507 Round Lake Blvd NW, Suite 300. The clinic is situated on the west side of Round Lake Blvd, NW at the cross street of 136th Ave NW. Our office is within the commercial strip mall, near Simonson’s Salon & Spa, Caribou Coffee and Dairy Queen.
Prior to your initial visit
To help you save time on your first visit to Napoli Chiropractic Center, you may download, print and completely fill out these intake forms prior to your visit. This is not required, but is offered to you to help minimize your time at the clinic. The following five files are Adobe Acrobat files, if not already installed on your computer, you will need the free program from Adobe, which can be downloaded from here.
- New Patient Intake Forms (for all new patients, please complete these two pages): NEW! Patient Intake Form (2 pages)
- Neck Pain Form: Patient Neck Pain Form
- Low Back Pain Form: Patient Low Back Pain Form
- Auto Accident Forms: (complete this page if you were involved in an automobile accident) NEW! Motor Vehicle Accident Report
- Work Accident Form (complete this page if you were involved in a workplace accident): NEW! Workers Compensation Form
- Click the link above to open in your browser. Then Save a Copy to your hard drive.
- Print and complete the form.
- Sign and bring it with you when you visit our office.
- Click the browser back button to return to this page.
If you have any questions or problems with these forms, we’re happy to assist you. Please contact us or call us at 763-427-2400.
We ask that you arrive about 10-15 minutes early to complete any necessary paperwork. Once you’ve arrived, please check in with the receptionist and sign-in.
What to expect during your visit
Your first visit to Napoli Chiropractic will take about 45 minutes to an hour. This is an outline of what your first visit may likely include.
- Please fill out all necessary paperwork and forms. See Forms.
- You will then be called back to consult and talk to your doctor about your health concern. This will include getting a complete history of your health, past and present complaints, and injuries you may have encountered.
- Then a physical exam will be performed, including; standard orthopedic testing, ranges of motion, and standard neurologic testing.
- You will then be started on therapies. Therapies help reduce any pain, inflammation, or muscle spasm that you my be suffering from.
- Therapies that are used at Napoli Chiropractic Center include: interferential muscle stimulation, ultrasound, deep muscle massage, and traction. The clinic has a number of different types of traction specific for the patient and his/her condition. See Specialized Traction for details.
- Dr. Napoli will perform treatment. The treatment will include adjustments and specialized muscle work. This will also allow you to ask the doctor additional questions about your visit and your health.